Neylgaili replied

293 weeks ago

Star Trek: Renegades Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When a seemingly unstoppable new enemy threatens the very existence of the Earth, Admiral Pavel Chekov (Walter Koenig) is forced to work outside the boundaries of Starfleet's rules to combat this deadly new foe. When planet after planet winks out of existence, yet Starfleet refuses to act, Chekov turns to Commander Tuvok (Tim Russ, who also directs), the new head of Starfleet's covert operations division, Section 31. Together, they assemble a new elite strike-force, consisting of rogues, outcasts and criminals, led by the fearless yet haunted Lexxa Singh (Adrienne Wilkinson). The Renegades' mission is simple: take on an army and stop their leader, Borrada (Bruce Young), from destroying the Earth. Outnumbered and out-gunned, the ragtag crew is in an adrenaline-pumping race against time and space. But they soon find their foes are the least of their concerns: the real trouble may be coming from within!
Star Trek meets The Dirty Dozen in this exciting new Star Trek series about a group of rogues, rebels, and outcasts who find themselves faced with the greatest threat the Federation has ever encountered. With Admiral Chekov (Walter Koenig) heading up Starfleet Intelligence and Tuvok (Tim Russ) a part of Starfleet's clandestine Section 31 organization, they recruit Captain Lexxa Singh (Adrienne Wilkinson) and her rogue crew to do those missions that no one else can or will do. When the Federation is threatened and Starfleet protocol won't work, it is up to this rag-tag group of Renegades to save them all.
I grew up with Star Trek and I have seen all the films and the television series. That said, I&#39;m not a huge fan. Therefore for me to recommend a crowd sourced Star Trek film is no small thing. <br/><br/>There have been a lot of negative reviews thrown around regarding this flick. I suspect these are mostly from people obsessed with eye candy and not good story telling. This film has a reasonable if not exceptional story and to top it off, half decent special effects. <br/><br/>What really satisfied me however was the use of so many classic Star Trek and sci fi actors. Their presence brought back memories for me, really giving this film the lift it needed. It was especially nice to see Sean Young of Blade Runner fame back on the screen again. Had a huge crush on her back in the day. <br/><br/>In summary, Star Trek Renegades is a worthwhile film that puts many big budget productions to shame. Give it a go, you wont be disappointed. Seven out of ten from me.
This is the problem with unaffiliated projects doing Star Trek, the end result is drivel like this. The production values are low budget cable TV level, which you could forgive if the acting wasn&#39;t also painful to watch. <br/><br/>Apparently, the Federation council, Starfleet Command, and all of starfleet&#39;s officers have somehow become useless prigs, and only Section 31 has the moral authority to save the universe. Yes, Section 31, the amoral arm of the federation, is the moral authority now, that should tell you all you need to know. They will do this with a band of criminals that in classic Hollywood fashion will immediately become good guys and somehow save the day. <br/><br/>Don&#39;t bother watching this, and certainly don&#39;t give them any more money to produce more of this filth. Let&#39;s await Axanar, which if the trailer is any indication, will be significantly better.

a5c7b9f00b
The Lake Placid 3Super Smash Bros. Ultimate full movie in hindi free download mp4All American Sweetheart movie download in hdCSI: Miami malayalam full movie free downloadAll American Sweetheart full movie 720p downloadBusy Day full movie torrentthe Wild Wild West full movie download in hindiThe The Iron MaidenRailroad Tigers in hindi movie downloadThe Legend of Korra hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.